Here you can see a few of Marisa's drawings, studies and paintings, in various media and a range of styles: this page will take a while to load if you are accessing it by modem. Select (if using the mouse, click on) the images to see a larger version, which will take some more time to open: use the browser's 'back' button to return to this page.
Please note that the images have been digitized, filtered and greatly compressed for on-line viewing, and the colours will vary according to your monitor. For these reasons the images seen here do not necessarily accurately represent the artist's intentions.
All these images are Copyright © Marisa Martin 2011: All Rights Reserved.
1. Life drawing: Seated figure
2. Painting: Albert Memorial, Hyde Park
3. Painting: Resting figure and child in studio
4. Painting: Self-portrait with lamps
5. Painting: Fountains
6: Painting: Monochrome self-portrait
7: Life drawing: of a Boy
8: Painting: Still-life with Menorcan flowers
9. Painting: The view from my Studio window
10. Drawing: Self portrait in crayon
11. Painting: Still life with blue vases
12. Painting: Still life with flowers
13. Painting: Four in One
Some of our students have kindly given their permission for us to show you some of their work: all these works are, of course copyright of the student. These works are in various media and styles. Select (if using the mouse, click on) the images to see a larger version: use the browser's 'back' button to return to this page.
1. Still Life: flowers in sunlight
This was this student's end-of-week work after a one-week course. The student had never painted or drawn before.
2. Still Life: flowers in sunlight
This was this student's third painting in acrylics, on the second week of their course. The subject is the same as above, from a different angle.
3. Still Life: Fruit and fan
This student enjoyed sketching and drawing, but had not had any formal tuition. This was their first ever painting in oils, done at the end of their one-week course.
4. Still Life: Frutas y cristales
A students' first-ever water-colour. Second week of the course.
5. Still Life: Fruit and cup
This was the student's first attempt at colour acrylic painting (with a restricted palette).
6. Still Life: tonal exercise
This was the student's second monochrome tonal exercise.
7. Still life: oils
This represents the student's first oil painting.
Would you like to contact us?
This site was developed by RoTEK